|flickr image by adactio|
Here’s a low calorie seafood recipe from Northeastern USA.
½ t olive oil
1 T low-calorie margarine
2 pcs dried hot chili peppers (optional)
¾ lb fresh scallops
3 T fresh chives, chopped
½ red pepper, thinly sliced
Pinch of ground cloves
- Heat oil and margarine in skillet.
- Add chili peppers and saute for 30 seconds.
- Add scallops and saute just long enough to heat through, about two minutes.
- Stir in chives, red pepper slices and cloves. Cook for 30 seconds more.
- Serve over pasta or rice.
Per serving: 115 calories; 16-percent fat, 81-percent protein, 3-percent carbohydrate.