½ cup dry bread crumbs
2 tbs grated Parmesan cheese
2 tbs chopped parsley
½ tsp paprika
¼ tsp dried oregano
¼ tsp basil
¼ tsp pepper
1 lb skinless catfish fillets
1/3 cup nonfat milk
2 tsp olive or vegetable oil
- Preheat oven to 450° F.
- Mix together bread crumbs, cheese, parsley, paprika, oregano, basil and pepper.
- Dip fillets into milk, then roll in bread-crumb mixture.
- Coat baking pan with vegetable oil cooking spray.
- Arrange fillets in pan and drizzle with oil.
- Bake for eight to 10 minutes, or until fish flakes easily.
Per serving: 231 calories; 25-percent fat, 40-percent protein, 35-percent carbohydrate.