8 cuts of chicken parts (thighs, breasts, wings, or legs)
1 cup butter
1 pound of green apples, cored and thinly sliced
half cup of salted roasted cashews
1/4 cup of fresh apple juice
2 Tbps washed brown sugar
cooking materials needed:
12" x 8" x 2" baking dish with cover
- Melt 4 tablespoons of butter in a skillet.
- Brown the chicken pieces and set aside.
- Arrange the sliced apples in a baking dish.
- Spread the remaining butter pieces on the the apples.
- Sprinkle the nuts and sugar.
- Arrange the chicken pieces on top of the apples.
- Pour apple juice over all the ingredients.
- Cover and bake in preheated oven at 375 F for 15 minutes.
- Remove the cover and continue baking for another 20 minutes or until the chicken turns tender.
Other chicken dishes:
Savory Four Flavor Chicken
Low Calorie Lunch: Chicken Adobo Without Fat
image by rakratchada torsap/ freedigitalphotos.net