1 large potato, diced
1 teaspoon salt
5 cups water
2 cups cellophane noodles, cut in 2-inch pieces
1 Tbsp oil
1 Tbsp butter
2 cups cooked green peas
• Add potatoes and salt to water and bring to boil.
• Slowly drop noodles into boiling water; cook until almost tender.
• In a separate pan, heat oil.
• Break egg into heated oil. Scramble vigorously. Continue heating until egg particles are golden brown.
• Add to potato – noodle mixture.
• Add green peas and simmer for 10 minutes
• Garnish with chopped parsley before serving.